1) Look for jeans with a flared leg and relaxed cut if you are hippy or have a wider butt. The wider leg bottoms balances with the width of your body and the relaxed cut will give you room for those extra curves.
2) Choosing jeans with stretch gives you a better fit on any body type because the jeans mold to your body shape.
3) Avoid taper-legged jeans unless you are very skinny. These don’t look good on anyone who is bigger than model size.
4) Look for jeans with tapered waist bands if you have a small waist and bigger hips. Many popular brands have this choice now.
5) Look for sizes that have a “T” beside it if you are tall. The “T” stands for tall. Look for a “P” if you are short. The “P” stands for petite.