These 10 questions originally came from a French series, "Bouillon de Culture" hosted by Bernard Pivot . They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show. Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You'll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs. Here is me tempting to answer the questions. Please feel free to try ...nothing serious, just fun!
- What is your favorite word? Love
- What is your least favorite word? Ugly
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? Brain
- What turns you off? Phorniness
- What is your favorite curse word? Fuck
- What sound or noise do you love? sound of children's laughter
- What sound or noise do you hate? snoaring
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Chef
- What profession would you not like to do? A nurse
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? Well done my child. Now have a seat next to me and let's replay your life all over again in slow motion and watch it like a movie.
So how would you answer these questions??